Join us for a full day with Lois Creamer, an industry expert working with speakers who want to book more business, make more money, and fully monetize their message.
In our highly interactive morning session, Lois will show you how to:
- Develop your positioning statement. You’ll explore what it is and why you need one! You’ll have an opportunity to create your positioning statement along with other participants as Lois shares her insights and valuable feedback to make it magnetic!
- Create your core offering sheet / one sheet. Learn what it is, why you need it, and exactly how to use it. Lois will share a template and will show you how to create yours.
Our afternoon session will be Ah-mazing. With Lois’ expertise you’ll discover how to:
- Develop a memorable positioning statement that is key to your business
- Identify target markets – the quickest way to grow your business
- Negotiate effectively
- Increase your bottom line by developing other revenue streams
- Use “Aftercare” to leverage your relationships and profits
You won’t want to miss this opportunity! Lois has worked in the speaking industry for over 20 years and wrote the book on speaking, called Book More Business: MAKE MONEY SPEAKING which has been adopted by several NSA chapters as a curriculum for their speaker academies.Lois Creamer has appeared in Forbes, Bloomberg Business, Speaker Magazine and The Wall Street Journal.
Her expertise is highly valued across the National Speakers Association and around the globe. She has presented at every NSA chapter as well as to members of the Global Speakers Federation in the United Kingdom, Scotland, Australia and India.
Clients include Chicken Soup’s Jack Canfield; author of The Sales Bible Jeffrey Gitomer; Patricia Fripp and more. Her clients also include many whose names may not be familiar but who do very well in the speaking industry.
Her expertise and no-nonsense style have led her to present at NSA national meetings and chapters, CAPS, as well as to members of the Global Federation. In 2021, she was named “Honorary Fellow” by the Professional Speakers Association United Kingdom and Ireland.
9am-Noon AM Session
Noon- 1:30 Optional Lunch
1:30-4:30 PM Session
Be sure to join us for our in-person Speakers Lab the next day!
One of the most valuable services offered by NSA-WI is the “Speakers Development Lab.” All members from Past National Presidents and CPAE’s to new candidate members are welcome to attend. The “Lab” operates much like a Hollywood “Actors Studio” where speakers, facilitators, seminar leaders, those who sell products or services through public presentations, etc. can go to try out new material, revise current material, practice delivery techniques, etc. Register now for the January 16th Speakers Development Lab.
Hotel: We have a room block under NSA Wisconsin for the nights of January 14th and 15th at the Bridgewood Resort, Hotel & Conference Center, 1000 Cameron Way, Neenah, WI, 54956 for $129/night. Members can reserve one or both nights. Call 920-720-8000 or toll free at 800-514-5206 to book.