Creativity Boot Camp for Speakers, Trainers & Keynoters!CANDY WHIRLEY, CSP
Candy uses innovative and interactive activities proven from coast to coast to enhance creative thinking and sustainability. In this session you will be learning her trade secrets on how to make learning fun, and memorable! Your clients do not just want Power Point and lectures! You will learn new creative ways to problem-solve for quicker resolutions, invent your own activity that will teach multiple lessons, and walk away with a tool box of techniques that are easy and usable at your next training, meeting or keynote. Watch a welcome video
WHAT TO BRING:
- Brainstorming techniques that will change attitudes and get BUY-IN!
- Learn Candy's best and most used activities to problem-solve fast and efficiently with fun.
- 5 new activities that teach multiple lessons . . . and are memorable!
- Bonus: You will invent your own activity and lessons . . . it’s easy . . . I promise!
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER:
- An open mind
- The first grader in you
- Comfortable clothes . . . do NOT dress up we will be playing . . . a lot!
- One item from the Dollar Store (don’t tell anyone what you are bringing!)
Candy Whirley, CSP is a Leadership & Team Building Expert who uses high-energy engagement, audience interaction, and outrageous humor to teach organizations how to: Get Along, Get It Done, and Make It Fun!
She is a past-president for NSA’s Kansas City Chapter and has served on the National Education and Chapter Leadership Committees. She is the author of It Takes 4 To Tango
and brings a real-life perspective to her hands-on learning.
Candy has been speaking over 25 years and her happy clients include clients include: Million Dollar Round Table, SHRM, ISAE, GE, Hallmark Cards, Inc., WalMart, AgStar Financial, and Johns Hopkins Medical Center.
Visit Candy’s Website
and Watch Candy in Action
to see why this is a presentation you will NOT want to miss!
We look forward to seeing you there!
Registration & Networking: Noon-12:30 pm
Lunch: 12:30-1:30 pm
Program: 1:30-3:30 pm
Optional Networking: 3:30-4 pm
Special meeting for all Academy Members will be held from 8:00 am to 12 pm.