Mark LeBlanc is back by popular demand and this is one presentation you do not want to miss. Mark is the architect of a unique business-development philosophy that zeros in on the core issues that small business owners face on a daily basis. He has given over 1,000 presentations and 140 weekend, business development retreats referred to as the Achievers Circle.
Mark wrote Growing Your Business
, the little book that can make a big difference in your success. His book Never Be the Same,
written after his 500 mile trek across Northern Spain, continues to inspire those who have struggled in times of challenge and change. His new, about to-be-released, book is titled, When YOU Are The Business
and includes nine best practices for building your book of business. Mark is an award-winning speaker and a past president of the National Speakers Association.
Whether you want to fill your calendar with speaking engagements or book training, consulting and coaching business, or any combination thereof, join us for an experience guaranteed to inform and possibly irritate you on your way to achieving more.
Mark will walk you through the biggest mistake of his career and share the one marketing tool that will change the course of your career, and the ultimate strategy for generating more business. He will also provide perspective on why speakers are failing today in spite of the fact there has never been a better demand for our services. You will discover…
- How to get your financial house in order,
- How nine minutes will create an extreme sliver of focus,
- How to put more money in your pocket as an owner,
- Why the typical speaker’s fee schedule no longer works,
- How to get higher fees from low or no-fee speaking opportunities,
- What makes the difference between a right fit and perfect fit audience,
- What you can do today to move into the world of licensing opportunities,
- How you can tap into the greatest asset in your business, and
- How a four word phrase can open countless doors to prospects
Whether you are new to the speaking profession or a seasoned veteran, you will walk away with new ideas, more options, better information, and a different approach to doing more of the work you feel called and compelled to do. If you want to have more impact and influence with the people you serve best, join us and experience what could be a turning point in the direction of your dream.
5-5:30 p.m. -- Registration & Networking
5:30-6:30 p.m. -- Dinner
6:30-8:30 p.m. -- Featured Program
Note our new location for this year!