The Positive Edge
S6207 Happy Hill Road
North Freedom, WI 53951
Most Requested Topics
About This Speaker
- Decoding People’s Personal Perspectives (Understanding and appreciating our differences)
- Finding Sanity in Ambiguity and Uncertainty (Building resilience in times of change)
- Navigating Sales Using Our Brains (Using science to minimize stress and maximize results)
- Solving the Mystery of Customer Quirks (Strategies for building better customer relationships)
Tina Hallis, Ph.D., spent more than 20 years as a scientist in biotechnology before founding her company, The Positive Edge. It all started in 2011, when she discovered a new science called Positive Psychology that focuses on how all of us can live our best, most meaningful lives. She decided to hang up her lab coat so she could share this information with organizations because, if there is one place we could use help staying positive, it’s at work. Her engaging and interactive programs make work more enjoyable and organizations more successful.
What makes Tina different -
- The strategy is based in science so you can have confidence in the information.
- Tina has first-hand experience using this information to improve her own mindset as she's reinvented herself and started her own company.
- She can relate to many work situations since she's been in big and small companies, from R&D to Operations to Product Management.
What Clients Are Saying
"Thank you for a great workshop at our Sales Training meeting in Waukesha on February 26th, 2015. The strategies and information you shared to help our teams build their resilience and optimism was timely and will be a valuable benefit in helping them deal with the challenges in their jobs. Your program was engaging and educational and the tools we learned will be easy to apply in our work and our lives. I’ve already seen the effect in some of our interactions and meetings. I received very positive feedback from the teams. Thank you again!"
-- Dana Schumacher, COO at HealthStyle Press and DT Interpreting"Tina did a great job at our executive networking meeting presenting 'Finding Sanity in Ambiguity and Uncertainty.' She really connected with the audience as the topic was very relevant for people who are currently in transition. Searching for a new job, especially as an executive, can be very challenging and stressful. Tina shared scientifically based strategies to help deal with this stress and make the process easier. Her approach was engaging and interactive. We received many positive comments from the participants after the presentation."
-- Cory Erickson, President and CEO at Career Momentum, Inc.
"Tina’s presentation on 'Being Happier at Work…and In Life' resulted in some of the most positive comments of any employee engagement event held all year. Tina is a dynamic presenter who is passionate about her subject matter. She makes the experience fun and informative with her positive attitude and engaging presentation style. she balances data and actionable principles with examples from her own experiences, making the material very relatable.
-- Beth Frey, iWin Co-Events Lead at Thermo-Fisher
- AAA Wisconsin
- Imperial Supplies
- Wisconsin Department of Corrections/Div. of Community Corrections
- SCR Dairy
- Capital Wealth Advisory Group
- Health Style Press
- Home Energy Plus Conference
- State Bank of Cross Plains
- Career Momentum
- Hope House of Baraboo
- Say What Club Convention