National Speakers Association
The National Speakers Association (NSA) is the leading organization for professional speakers. NSA’s thousands of members include experts in a variety of industries and disciplines, who reach audiences as trainers, educators, humorists, motivators, consultants, authors and more. Since 1973, NSA has provided resources and education designed to advance the skills, integrity and value of its members and speaking profession.
- Empowering Professional Speakers to Thrive and Influence.
- We elevate excellence, share expertise, and challenge one another to improve.
- We exhibit a culture of giving and sharing of our experience and expertise.
- We call this “The Spirit of Cavett,” honoring our Founder’s example to help each other learn, grow and prosper.
- As we pursue success, we practice generosity and recognize philanthropic achievements.
- We recognize, celebrate, and teach excellence in both the art and business of speaking.
- We feature experts and diverse examples of industry-leading excellence.
- We are committed to lifelong improvement.
- We honor the power of well-spoken words.
- We respect the creative works of others and inspire people to find their original voice.
- We communicate with intention, care, and respect.
- We honor our history, legacy, and the contributions of those who preceded us.
- We recognize and embrace the evolution required to remain relevant and accomplish our mission and vision.
- We act with courage, integrity, and ethics, as leaders and as members.
- We foster positive change for people and organizations.
- We enable audience members to improve, prosper, and succeed.
- We practice inclusion and learn from diverse viewpoints.
NSA has state and regional independently-run NSA chapters throughout the United States.
Professional Speaker Magazine
Trends, issues and perspectives about and for the professional speaking industry. Ten issues of this magazine are produced annually.
Voices of Experience Audio Magazine
Interviews with leaders in the speaking industry. Ten issues are produced annually.
National Conferences/Meetings include . . .
- CSP/CPAE Summit
- Winter Conference
- Video Lab
- National Annual Influence Convention