Mike Domitrz, CSP
The Date Safe Project LLC
PO Box 20906
Milwaukee, WI 53220-0906
Most Requested Topics
- "Can I Kiss You?" – Consent (Asking 1st), Bystander Intervention, & Supporting Survivors
- "Mission is TRANSFORMATION" – Discover the precises strategies and skill set for transforming your culture to one based on consent & respect.
- "Train the Trainer" – Discover how to engage people of all ages and demographics with an interactive and welcoming approach. Learn how to work with your most difficult audiences in an exciting, fun manner.
About This Speaker
With Mike Domitrz, CSP, you get one of the leading experts on consent, bystander intervention, supporting survivors and and building a culture built on consent and respect. With his unique ability to connect with people of all ages and demographics, Mike knows exactly when to engage your audience with his hilarious sense of humor ~ while at the same time knowing the precise moment to draw serious and hard-hitting emotion from each individual.
Why does Mike have such an intense passion and drive? In 1989, he received a phone call that his sister had been raped. As he held the phone tightly to his ears, he simply could not believe what he was hearing. Mike decided to make a difference. Since that time, he has became one of the most sought-after subject matter experts and authors in the country.
As the author of the critically-acclaimed book "May I Kiss You? A Candid Look at Dating, Communication, Respect, & Sexual Assault Awareness"; the Editor of "Voices of Courage: Inspiration from Survivors of Sexual Assault"; and the Producer/Host of the award-winning DVD "HELP! My Teen Is Dating." Domitrz has appeared on numerous media outlets providing trustworthy guidance, including being the guest expert on Dateline NBC's "My Kid Would Never Do That" Special in the summer of 2015.
His remarkable commitment to changing the approach America takes toward sexual decision-making and sexual assault has garnered the attention of the military, the government, parenting organizations, educational institutions, and the media throughout the world. Audiences have rarely experienced a speaker like Mike Domitrz. He is a caring professional who bring transformational skill sets to audience members - entertaining and educating at same time.
What Clients Are Saying
"I thought he was wonderful undefined full of life, energy, and enthusiasm. He made you stop and think, and appreciate the ‘human’ in being. I look forward to hearing him again next year."
– Elizabeth Marcuse, President of the Laboratory Institute of Merchandising (NY)
"The faculty was in awe of the way you had the high school kids in the palm of your hand!"
- Jayne Giroux with St. Stephen’s High School in Bradenton (FL)
- U.S. Navy
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Air Force
- U.S. Marines
- U.S. Coast Guard
- Princeton University
- University of Western Ontario
- Catholic University of America
- Penn State University
- U.S. Air Force Academy
- St. George's Academy
- Oconomowoc Schools
- Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma
- Kaufmann Scholars
- Sarah Lawrence College
- Sun Valley Schools in ID
- NFL’s Houston Texans
- ACUHO-I Convention
- NCAA Speaker’s Grant
- Bacchus & Gamma