Mark Rodgers, CSP, MEd
Peak Performance Business Group
2090 S. Cherrywood Ct.
New Berlin, WI 53151
Most Requested Topics
- Accelerate Your Sales – How to sell more faster!
- Peak Performance™ Workshops and Keynotes – Customized programs to transfer skills enabling your organization to dramatically improve results
- Peak Performance™ Consulting & Coaching – When you’re serious about improving your people, processes and profits
- PersuasionMatters.com – The place to go when you’re determined to improve your performance
About This Speaker
Helping clients dramatically accelerate their sales, marketing and management results.
Mark has traveled the world, developing and delivering scores of educational programs and helped hundreds of businesses improve their sales and profits. Mark delivers workshops and keynotes on a variety of topics, blending real world, high-impact, content-rich seminars with humor and energy, always leaving audiences excited and enthusiastic. Mark has delivered workshops across the United States, Canada, Australia and Europe. Topics range from leadership, management, new customer prospecting, sales skills, persuasion, finance, and understanding customers.
Author of the book, Accelerate the Sale, Published by McGraw-Hill. #12 on INC Magazine’s Business Book Bestseller List for June 2011
What Clients Are Saying
“Once again you captured the hearts and minds of our participants in your seminar. Participants commented on wanting more time with your teaching because of your energy, unbelievable presentation skills and invaluable content. You made learning fun and easy for participants to retain and transfer back to their work settings. You really listened to participants’ questions and gave solid no nonsense responses to their questions. Participants reported that this was one of the best seminars they have taken.”
–David Antonioni, PhD
Professor of Management in Executive Education Director of Project Management Programs
“Your keynote session was very well received and your retailer sales and marketing ideas were right on for so many in the NAMM group. I especially appreciate the time and effort to customize your program. I know our dealers loved it too!”
–Randy Beck, Director of Professional Development International Music Products Association
“I have always admired your work and talent, and appreciate how much you have contributed to the success of HDFS.”
–Donna Zarcone, Former President, Harley-Davidson Financial Services
“Thanks for sharing the passion all these years. Your energy and enthusiasm always produced a learning event that is a great benefit for our dealers. You’ve made a huge difference…””
–Jerry Wilke, Former Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Harley-Davidson Motor Company
- Harley-Davidson Financial Services
- Milwaukee Brewers Baseball Club
- University of Wisconsin Executive Education
- General RE Insurance
- Better Business Bureau of Wisconsin
- National Rural Electric Cooperative Association
- National Association of Music Merchants