KINZA Presentations & Consulting Group
512 Lac La Belle Dr., Suite 130
Oconomowoc, WI 53066
Most Requested Topics
- Hurray, It’s Monday! Program your mind for Success
- Remarkable Teams have Mojo, does Yours?
- Dump the stress - Laugh for the Health of it
- Humorize! Embracing the New Career Skill
- The Power of Your Image
- Keeping Life’s Balance or How to Survive anyway
- Laugh & Live Your Dreams
About This Speaker
Filling reservoirs with the tools for success. A professional development expert and morale builder, Kinza is the intersection where content meets fun, inciting higher productivity and bottom lines. Beware: Her enthusiasm IS contagious. Whether for business or healthcare & wellness, Kinza is a special event energizer and popular conference keynote speaker. (Don’t forget to ask about her unique conference value packages.) Kinza has been described as “oozing with joy” as she teaches ways to de-stress, build relationships, increase personal effectiveness -- and put more zip into one’s day. Her newsletter “Keys for Success” is requested by entire departments and is an ongoing re-enforcement of lessons learned as Kinza leads her audiences to achieve remarkability.
Kinza is Past President of NSA-Wisconsin. She combines her past business background as an award-winning sales manager with her experience in the entertainment field and life lessons, to inspire audiences to overcome limitations and reach goals. Kinza was the American Red Cross recognition keynote speaker welcoming volunteers back to Wisconsin after the 9/ll disaster sites. She is a Certified Laugh Leader by the World Laughter Tour and comedy club graduate, ordained minister, and boomer in denial.
What Clients Are Saying
"Kinza is a lively and dynamic speaker who added enthusiasm and reve to our conference. She engages her audience and draws them into her presentation. Comments: 'She said things I needed to hear,' 'Kinza oozes joy all around her,' 'Terrific,' 'Excellent content and delivery.' Thank you Kinza!"
– Loraine Bodnar, Illinois HUD Service Coordinators Conference
“Wonderful speaker! Well worth the time.”
– Stan Macheichok, Mile Bluff Medical Center
"Thank you Kinza for your uplifting, interactive keynote for our entire diverse staff. Great job! Comments included: 'Loved it all!,' 'Not what I was expecting -- it was a wonderful surprise!,' 'Fantastic,' 'I really liked the relationship to my job.' Your audience connection and enthusiasm was contagious as evidenced by the laughter. The break out session you did was also full of good information for finding our life balance, and I know it had profound life impact on some of those present. Thank you for making a difference."
– Cindy Schultz, UW-Oshkosh Classified Council
"Your opener was a great way to kick off the conference – way to make us laugh, Kinza! Very informative and fun, a great program for this group. We received many great comments. You got the audience involved and set the tone for the conference. Awesome job. Thank you."
– Ken Kamps, WI. Human Service Financial Management Assn.
- American Society of Talent Development
- Assn. of Women in Metal Industries
- Clinical Laboratory Managers Assn
- Dickinson County Healthcare System
- Illinois HUD Service Co-ordinators Assn.
- Int’l Assn. of Administrative Professionals
- Milwaukee Area Activity Professionals
- Milwaukee Archdiocese Career Conference
- TOPS National Convention
- UW-Plattville Early Childhood Development
- UW-Oshkosh Classified Staff Council
- UW-Stout Classified Staff Council
- Wisconsin Human Services Financial Management Assn.
- Women in Management
- Women’s Joy Conference
- Wisconsin Hospital Association