Embrace Your Heart Wellness Initiative
3900 West Brown Deer Road – PMB 185
Milwaukee, WI 53209
Most Requested Topics
- Embrace Your Heart & Engage Your Life
- Why Women Have Balls: Juggling Lessons for Life
- You Don’t Have To Tell Her She’s Fat: Talking with female patients about heart disease
About This Speaker
Imagine, having a heart attack, at age thirty-five, while pregnant with twins.
Award winning speaker Eliz Greene’s life changed in the span of a few hours. She survived a ten-minute cardiac arrest, the cesarean delivery of her twin daughters, and open-heart surgery. She was young and in good health prior to her heart attack, which was caused by a rare complication of pregnancy.
Today, as the director of the Embrace Your Heart Wellness Initiative, Eliz Greene has made it her mission to:
Using her spellbinding tale as well as other humorous and touching personal stories, Eliz motivates others to make simple, yet meaningful, changes in their own lives. Seeking to impact each community she visits, she combines keynotes, educational programs, in-house wellness services, media appearances as well as her books and articles.
- Inspire women to pay attention to their #1 health threat, heart disease.
- Educate health care providers about women and heart disease and the importance of addressing heart health with all of their female patients.
- Champion the cause of women and heart disease by celebrating female survivors who make a difference.
A passionate advocate for the cause, Eliz is a national spokesperson for the American Heart Association. She has lobbied Congress on behalf of the AHA and currently chairs the Wisconsin State Advocacy Committee.
An author and speaker known nationally, Eliz so passionately embodies the “Red Dress,” the symbol for women and heart disease used by the American Heart Association and other organizations to promote public awareness, she is sometimes referred to as the “Red Dress Lady.”
What Clients Are Saying
"Your candid, warm and, at times, humorous approach provided an immediate connection with the audience."
--Wisconsin Medical Society Foundation
"Impressed? Yes indeed! I strongly recommend Eliz to speak at engagements of any size. Her style of speaking is welcomed by all, both health care professinals and lay people alike."
--American Heart Association Emergency Cardiovascular Care Program
- Boston Scientific
- American Heart Association
- Wisconsin Medical Society Foundation
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
- OSF St. Francis Hospital
- Sun Health Boswell Hospital
- Scottsdale North Hospital
- Synergy Health
- Assurant Health