Move Results LLC
3606 N. 99th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53222
Most Requested Topics
- Manage Your Life, Not Your Time: Daily Disciplines to Guarantee Tomorrow's Success
- The 3 Invaluable Laws of Growth: Live Them and Reach Your Potential
- Live Well, Lead Well: 5 Practices to Feel Better in Work and Life
- Everyone Communicates, Few Connect: What the Most Effective People Do Differently
- Developing the Leaders Around You: How to Help Others Reach their Full Potential
- Teamwork Makes the Dream Work: Together We Can Do the Impossible
- Interactive Leadership Skill-Building Bootcamp (10 Sessions): Establishing Credibility As A Leader, Setting Priorities at Work, Having Effective Conversations, Assigning Work & Setting Expectations, Giving Feedback, Creating An Engaging Environment, Increasing Emotional Intelligence, Leading Development, Driving Accountability, and Facilitating Effective Meetings & Workshops.
About This Speaker
Derek is a personal development and motivational speaker, teacher and facilitator who works with organizations to improve the results of their leaders and team members. He is the soon-to-be author of the book Move to Grow.
Derek's infectious presence and tailored approach is extremely effective and exceeds his clients' expectations. He is passionate about moving people to purposeful results. Derek's overall core philosophy is simple -- "move you, move others". You have to move first in order to accomplish anything. Derek's 5-move system (move to grow, move to live well, move to connect, move to develop others, move to be teams) never expires, not even in the tech savvy world that surrounds each of us today.
5 reasons to hire Derek as a motivational speaker for your keynotes or as a leadership facilitator for your meetings/workshops...
- Derek is PASSIONATE…he brings the highest possible level of energy and enthusiasm.
- Derek is VULNERABLE…he shares his failures and teaches you how to learn from them.
- Derek is PREPARED...he pre-surveys your team, studies your organization.
- Derek CUSTOMIZES…he integrates your mission, vision, values, goals, and pre-survey feedback.
- Derek INSPIRES…he motivates your audience to act long after your event and creates a tailored handout with action items.
What Clients Are Saying
"Derek really hit the nail on the head with his full integration of our company values. The amount of interactive exercises with genuine thinking for our team was perfect. The office is now buzzing with energy!"
– Cindy Abraham, GE Capital
"I've been at and attended Derek's workshops. They have really helped me move the needle in my personal and professional life. Derek understands, teaches and lives the concepts and helps others daily.
– Joe Sweeney, Author of Moving the Needle & NY Times Best Seller Networking is a Contact Sport
"Derek provided an energetic, enthusiastic and engaging workshop for our educators. The valuable information on communication and connectedness has been transformed into action by our staff."
– Dr. Mel Lightner, Superintendent at Grafton School District
"Derek brings a no-nonsense approach to wellness, team building and personal development. His tailored approach deeply engaged the audience and made for an enjoyable 2-day event. We've already implemented a number of positive changes to our daily routines."
– Shane Crawford, City Manager at Madeira Beach Florida
"I attended one of Derek's workshops and found it to be very informative and energizing. So much of the material applies directly to the business environment. I'm very excited to have the rest of my team hear his message!"
– Linda Miller, Manager IT Client Services at Johnson Controls
"Derek's message to our team was very well received. Many of the players commented about how much they enjoyed it and were looking forward to implementing the lessons they learned."
– Ben Murphy, Former Head Football Coach at Wisconsin Lutheran College
"Derek motivates me to continue my own personal development. His commitment to personal development and relentless pursuit of excellence is something I admire and pushes me to improve myself."
– Chez Misko, Owner & Chief Operating Officer at Wisconsin Athletic Club
- GE Capital
- Johnson Controls
- Hart & Cooley
- Michael Best & Friedrich Law Firm
- Wisconsin Athletic Club (WAC)
- American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- City of Madeira Beach Florida
- Grafton School District
- R&R Insurance
- Western Building Products
- Wisconsin Lutheran College (WLC)
- International Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)
- Hospitality Financial & Technology Professionals Association (HFTP)
- Get Focused Academy
- Superior Support Resources
- Biz Times
- WELS National School Leadership Conference
- Hatch Staffing
- Wisconsin Nursing Homes Social Workers Association (WNHSWA)