Chris Clarke-Epstein, CSP
PO Box 37
Wausau, WI 54402-0037
Most Requested Topics
- Whatever Happened to Ward, June, Wally, and the Beav?: Learn How to Manage Change Creativity
- LeaderSmart: Homework for Those Who Influence Others
- The Beat Goes On: How Teams in Harmony Produce Results
- Silence Isn’t Golden: Unleash the Real Power of Feedback
- So, Who Motivates the Motivator?: Answer 7 Questions for a Self-Charged Life
About This Speaker
Chris Clarke-Epstein, CSP is strictly business…providing programs filled with practical solutions backed by sound theory. Audiences around the world have learned and laughed during Chris’ presentations. Her work on building effective teams, maximizing personal creativity, and thriving during change have energized audiences with sensible ideas, sound research, and boundless enthusiasm.
Chris’ mother claims that she gave her first speech at age six, when she was caught lining up the neighborhood children, collecting their nickels, and promising them a narrated tour of her newborn brother. Today Chris has expanded her repertoire beyond her brother and her clients routinely pay her the highest compliment…they bring her back and recommend her to others.
Chris received the premier earned designation from the National Speakers Association, CSP – Certified Speaking Professional – in 1993 and was honored to serve her peers as the 2000-2001 NSA President.
Chris’ program for your group will deliver serious fun, combining learning with laughter and content with results…guaranteed.
What Clients Are Saying
“Your thorough preparation in customizing the content to address our identified need and your enthusiastic style provided an exceptional presentation that participants valued.”
– Tarey Bernhard, All Saints Healthcare
“I have no doubt that our conference attendees walked away from your program more enriched both personally and professionally.”
– Dawn Aspenson, Wisconsin Department of Tourism
- WE Energies
- Northwestern Mutual
- Lands’ End