CHIP" LUTZ, MSEd, CLL, CSP
Leadership Speaker, Executive Coach, Author
"Working with leaders who want to lead better, get more done, and leave a legacy."
9/11 AND BEYOND: WHAT I LEARNED LEADING DURING TRYING TIMES
GET PAST THE CRAP! The 7 HABITS OF HIGHLY RESILIENT LEADERS
DON’T BORROW JACKS! Controlling Anger Before It Controls The Team
THE WINNING TEAM: LEVERAGING PEOPLE FOR ORGANIZATIONAL SUCCESS
SPEAK THE LANGUAGE! LEADING THE GENERATIONS
Chip Lutz, CSP, MSEd, CLL, is the Chief Laughing Officer (CLO) and founder of Fun Squad, Inc. A retired Naval Officer with 22 years of leadership experience, he has had two command tours, served as the Director of Security for Naval District Washington, DC during September 11th, and has held various other key leadership positions. Chip works with people who want to improve communication by breaking down barriers and with organizations that want a more positive, change resilient culture. Participants in his programs will have fun as they learn these important life skills:
- How to maintain a positive attitude when there’s not much positive around
- How to deal with STRESS!!
- How to impact team members in a productive manner
- How to value what your team values
- How to break down communication barriers and create bonds
- How to be flexible yet maintain integrity
- How to set a goal and keep focused
- How to balance home and life expectations
- How to use humor as a strategic tool.
“Made me laugh and provided things I could use!” –Gertie Haese, Green Bay
“Dynamic, engaging, encouraging and Fun!” –Lynn Ruege, Milwaukee
“Best retreat I’ve attended in six years!” –Tracee Cole, Oglesby
- Cessna Management Association
- American Payroll Association
- AIG Insurance
- NORSTATES Bank
- Illinois Social Services
- Academy for Managed Care Pharmaceuticals
- US Navy
- Illinois Teen Institute
- Boy Scouts of America
- Gateway Technical College
- Kenosha United School District
- Int’l Association of Administrative Professionals
- Colorado Department of Transportation
- US Army
LEADERSHIP HAPPY HOUR PODCAST
"I love leadership, laughs (and yes) libations. I also love learning. Although I've been in leadership roles for over 30 years, I love talking to leaders that are in the trenches and learning what works, what doesn't and what I can do differently.
This podcast is for everyone out there that is working to lead better, get more done and leave a legacy. Leading others is a deliberative act and we can always get better.
Pop yourself open a cold one, sit back and enjoy!"
CHIP'S UNCONVENTIONAL TV
CHARLES "CHIP" LUTZ, MSEd, CLL, CSP